The following list is of the main truck makes in Europe, but around the world there are many others. Some share cabs, such as Kenworth and Peterbilt in the US share DAF LF Euro 6 cabs in the urban delivery sector as they are all part of the PACCAR group. There are hundreds of odd makes such as OAF, Faun, Ginaf, Tatra, and hosts of others overseas. If you have a minimum of six feet or 183 cms of interior cab width, and 24 inches (60cms) of level door or window top, the cabsnoozer will work in your truck. These are the trucks commonly found in the UK:
Models: FH, FH16, FM, FMX, FE, FL.
- FH models are mostly sleepers and have sloping door tops which are not well suited for Cabsnoozers.
- FM & FMX, ideal, flat tops to doors and windows, 2175 cm width glass to glass, 2,300 outer.
- FE Flat door tops, use over door if fitted with extra visibility N/S side windows. Cab width 2,300.
- FL as FE, but cab width 2,100.
- Older models will be added as known.
Models: Actros, Antos, Atego, Arocs, Econic, Unimog.
- Actros Cab width 2300, flat top doors and windows suitable for Cabsnoozer.
- Antos, appears to be the same as Actros
- Atego Cab width 2295.
- Arocs Cab width 2300.
- Econic. Unlikely to be suitable, needs investigation.
Unimog, Cab wide enough, need to use door tops owing to window designs.
Models: P Series, R Series, S Series, G Series
P Series: Flat tops, ideal for Cabsnoozer. Cab width: to be ascertained
G Series; tippers and construction trucks, Ditto
Models: TGX, TGS, TGM, TGL.
Man trucks all have level door tops and appear to be suitable for Cabsnoozers
(Iveco have fixed quarter light windows so the drop windows are narrower than other trucks. Use Cabsnoozer over the doors.
Models, Stralis, Tector, Trakker, Euro Cargo
Cab widths not available
Models: XF, CF, LF
- All have flat top doors. CF has insert windows so Cabsnoozer has to be used over the doors.
- LF cab is narrowest in class but Cabsnoozer was designed on LF Cab. Ideal.
Models T, K, C, D.
- T; Cab width: 2423
- K; 2423
- D;1890 glass to glass. 2100 and 2300 (Global cab) cab widths.
- Not all Hinos are available in the UK and predominately we have tipper. Measurements to be ascertained by Cabsnoozer tests.
- The Canter and Fuso 7.5 tonne trucks will take Cabsnoozers but the roof line is low so headroom has to be achieved by using a relatively slack adjustment. Tests will determine beading positions most suitable.
- Foden. Shares DAF CF Cab so use Cabsnoozer over doors.
Models: New Ford Cargo 1846T
- Has insert windows like DAF CF, so need to use Cabsnoozer over the doors. Cab width not known.
Not many in the UK, built in Brazil.
Many Cabsnoozers have been sold to the USA where conventional trucks are narrower, but despite this the Cabsnoozer is being used successfully in such trucks as the Freightliner Columbia, see customer reviews on the home page.